Please dress your children in comfortable clothing so they can move freely.
T-shirt is included in tuition
Bring sports/refillable water bottle. Sneakers must be worn to participate (no open toe shoes allowed)
COVID 19 precautionary measures in place
( sanitizing station available)
Please note a 3% additional charge is added for credit card payments. You may also pay by check made out to Total Kid Run Club. Payment is due the first day of run club. ALL children must be registered regardless of payment method.
When: October 6-28, 2021 (Wednesday AND Thursday)
Time: 6 pm ( 1 hour sessions)
Where: Linear Park 1301 Richard D Sailor Pkwy Powder Springs, Georgia 30127 registration includes 8 classes, T-shirt and 4 empowerment principles that are paired with 4 running skills, character values and fun.
Cost: Fall Deal ONLY $56/ child ( normal rate $80)
Age: 4-16 years old ( <4 yrs old depends on parent participation)
**Please makes sure kids drink "PLENTY OF WATER" hot days can easily lead to dehydration and overheating **
TK run club is an awesome after school fundraiser . 10% of gross earning will stay at your school.
Coming soon to a school near you. (school rate $5/session/child)
** TK spirit night EVERY month on the 4th Tuesday 5-8pm, starting August 24, 2021 @ Zaxby's on Brownsville Rd. Powder Springs Ga.**
1. Warm-up/Cool down – We prepare our bodies to run with a warm-up and prepare it to restore with a cool down.
2. Posture – Posture reflects attitude. Total Kid Run Club Attitude: relaxed, light, positive feeling while running tall, controlled and looking forward.
3. Pacing – Understand different pacing speeds and when to use each.
4. Energy Direction – Keeping a good running form will make your running more efficient so you can go faster for longer periods of time.
5. Speed vs. Endurance – Understand the difference between speed and endurance and how they work together.
6. Stride – Understand stride, cadence and how they relate to speed. Be able to find the “just right” stride during different run speeds.
7. Strength training – Running is a whole-body exercise and strength training is an important part of any running program.
8. Putting it all together
Make a difference by sponsoring an underprivileged child's session. Allow them to experience what Total Kid is all about.
Cashapp @ $TKrunclub
Copyright © 2021 Total Kid Run Club - All Rights Reserved.